Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Week in my Life – Thursday


5:30 a.m. My alarm goes off and I roll out of bed and start the coffee. While the coffee is brewing I make my lunch for the day. Pour myself a cup of coffee and grab The Power of a Praying Wife and begin my devotional.

6:15 a.m. Work out. Today is the elliptical. I listen to CMT music while I work out.

6:45 a.m. Make breakfast (usually an egg mug or Luna bar) and eat after I shower, while I’m doing my hair and makeup. As usual, I’m racing to get out the door on time.

7:20 a.m. Leave for work and start my commute.

8:00 a.m. Arrive at work. I check my voicemails, answer emails, work on sending out emails, purchase parts, make invoices, file, etc.

9:00 a.m. Meeting with my mentor. The cool thing about my company is they encourage having a mentor that is higher up in the company work with you to be a better employee/person. I have an awesome mentor and look forward to our meetings.

10:00 a.m. Today was crazy busy. I think I sent out about fifteen POs and was on the phone nonstop.

1:00 p.m. Take my lunch. Today I ate toast with Jiffy’ Natural Peanut Butter with Green Tea. I spend the rest of my lunch walking. This is my quiet time to pray and read my Bible verses. Not gonna lie, I also check Twitter and blogs during this time too.

2:00 p.m. Back to work. The craziness continues of ordering parts, answering calls, etc.

5:30 p.m. Leave work a little late today. It was just a crazy day and usually I work a couple late days a week.

6:05 p.m. Garth has a nice dinner waiting when I get home. Is that a summer dinner or what?! Yum. We eat dinner and chat about our day.


7:00 p.m. Do dishes and then watch Big Miracle. It was a cute movie, I liked it.

10:00 p.m. Get home, talk to Garth and then wash my face, put on my pajamas and go to bed.

1 comment:

Shanny said...

Oooh Yummy dinner! Go Garth =)