Friday, February 3, 2012

Fit Friday!

It's official. My bathroom scale is broken. For real! I didn't weigh in last week because I had the flu and weighing in was the last thing on my mind. But the week before I noticed the numbers weren't showing up very well at all. I thought a new battery was needed so I bought a new one and weighed in this morning and I couldn't read the numbers at all. I guess it's not a battery issue, but a scale issue. So I don't know if I lost weight or not this week, I could barely read the darn thing. I'm bummed because it's a nice scale too. We got it at a wedding shower which was 4 years ago. Shouldn't a scale last longer than that? Oh well, I guess I'll be purchasing another one this week.

In other news, I have been doing really well this week. I felt better and had renewed energy. I cooked healthy meals, ate nutritious lunches and snacks, logged my food on My Fitness Pal every day, walked an hour a day, kept portions in check, and drank lots of water. I even got a Country Line Dancing workout video I'm excited to try!

Even though the scale didn't work this morning my jeans are looser on me and that is nice to see! How are you all doing?

Next Fit Friday I have a big announcement so get excited!!!!

7 comments:

Mrs. Robinson said...

congrats! I've lost about 10 pounds so far...hard work, totally worth it! We got a super nice scale at a wedding shower last October (after the wedding, actually haha) and I'd be lost without it! It was like an $80 scale, which is a kinda crazy. But it's so shiny and sleek and fancy. Looove! Have fun buying your new one!

Lauren said...

way to go! I've definitely still got some baby weight to lose, but I mainly just need to start toning...this belly isn't going to look like it did before without some major work! ha!

I'maNolaGirl said...

Loose jeans - good for you! Sometimes, I think the fit of my clothes matters more to me than the numbers on the scale. Either way, you have a lot to be proud of. here in New Orleans, we have two weeks of Mardi Gras celebrating to do before Lent comes. I'm going to come back to your post for the Ash Wednesday inspiration I need to get on the WW train!

Crissy Rae said...

Those digital scales! Never do seem to last as long as they should. I have one of those and an analog and my analog is much older...of course I constantly have to mess with the numbers for accuracy.

Good for you! Loose jeans equals success in my book. Can't wait to hear the news next week!

free trial of netflix said...

I'm going to come back to your post for the Ash Wednesday inspiration I need to get on the WW train!

Anonymous said...

Congrats - that's awesome!!

Unknown said...

My scale broke a few months before we found out we were pregnant and I never replaced it, lol---I think it was not even a year old??

Congrats on the successful week!!! You're kicking butt and taking names:)