Thursday, September 1, 2011

Life in List Form.

1. Our small group is going to start iMarriage by Andy Stanley, but while we wait for our books to arrive we started Rock Your Marriage by Dave & Ann Wilso and it is amazing.



2. It reminds me of how much I love talking about marriage. I studied marriage psychology in college and my passion for the topic is back in full force. I don't think I could ever be a marriage counselor by profession and don't have that desire. But I can't wait until we have been married for five years and Garth and I can become marriage mentors at our church for engaged couples.



3. In the meantime, I'm loving that our small group is all married couples that are becoming good friends and open and ready to dive into marriage studies and learn what God has to teach us.




4. My brother is back from his European trip. He had an amazing time and is a bit sad to be back. I can't wait to see him this weekend and hear all about it!





5. "Wishing I was knee deep in the water somewhere...the ocean is my only medication." ZBB




6. I'm looking forward to a three day weekend. Work has been incredibly busy and I'm ready to relax. See a movie. Spend time with family. Date night with Garth. Sleep in.




7. I hurt my back working out last weekend and it's healing slowly but surely. I hope to be able to start working out again this weekend. I feel old.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...


Hi there.)

Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
Nice post.))

I need your help (maybe again) ...
I spend new survey ..
Have you watched the MTV awards prizes?
if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair?

Always Learning said...

Ice your back a lot!!! 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off. I just buy a bunch of frozen peas. It will work wonders!

Kenya said...

Hope your back feels better!

Lauren said...

I absolutely love Andy Stanley's studies...I've never heard of imarriage, can't wait to hear how it goes!

Café Moka said...

Hope you have a quick recovery from your back injury!

(I'm back at blogging after a one month break! Check out my last post! www.ilovecafemoka.blogspot.com)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

We just started with our new small group and we've been going through a marriage book by Dennis & Barbara Rainey. It's been a great read and opened up so many discussions!

LWLH said...

Let us know how the marriage discussions go....I'm intrigued. :)