Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged

Smile! It's Becky! tagged me. My first tag! Woohoo! Thank you so much. Now I'm supposed to state 7 random or weird facts about myself.
1. I can't stand when my food touches. I do not want my steak touching the potatoes. Gross.
2. I didn't know what an omelett was until I went away to college.
3. I changed my major three times at college (journalism, elementary education, family psychology) and still managed to graduate in four years.
4. I have a masters in theological studies.
5. I have been parasailing.
6. I could eat sushi everyday and not get tired of it.
7. I have planned a dinner for 400 people.

Ok now I get to tag 7 people. Here is who I choose:
Lynds
Chelsea
Whitney
Bryn
Erin
Leah
Lisa

5 comments:

LyndsAU said...

Thanks for tagging me :) I will be blogging about this ASAP. So fun to read! :)

Weeksie50 said...

Fun facts about you! Thanks for sharing..

I love being tagged for stuff.. It gives me something to blog about lol.

Unknown said...

Hey! I found your blog on Blue Eyed Bride's and I love it! I'll add you to my blogroll so I can keep checking back!

Lindsay said...

Enjoyed the facts...fun!!

Sushi, yum I could eat it 3x's a day no problem!

Anonymous said...

My mom and sister are the same way about their food touching and it makes me laugh!

And the sushi thing - girl I am SO with you - Hunny and I LOVE sushi - mmmm - I think I might have to get some SOON!!!