Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Life Lately: Week 19

 This is what the past week looked like.

Leftover black bean and hummus wrap from Crunchy's.

The food is so delicious, I can't believe I never ate here in college.

This devotional just really spoke to me because it's second nature to want to run from difficulty, but it's a good reminder to lean into the uncomfortable and the hard times because God will use them for good and for growth.

Everything is in bloom and it's beautiful. 

Hello Fresh's Shawarma-Spiced Halloumi was my favorite meal so far.

I finished this book and thought it was interesting.

I could have used more closure, but for being written by three authors it seemed well written and seamless. 

New fave La Croix flavor.

Ball of fire in the sky.

Porch sitting weather is back (hopefully for good).

This burrito was was not my favorite and randomly had bacon in it.

Seat stealer.

It's not all paradise on the lake.

We have a chipmunk living in our front garden digging these big holes.

We also have stink bugs, spiders and wasps this year so pest control came out to inspect and will come next week to spray.

First boat ride of the year with our neighbors.

Hello Fresh's Spinach Ricotta Ravioli. 

He brings me Starbucks, swoon.

Starbucks is always a must when I go in the office.

I go in twice a month which is the perfect balance for me.

I met Tony!

Sunset walk when I got home from work. 

Sweet pupper.

Orange fireball. 

The trees are getting so green.

Sunrise walk.

Spinach and artichoke quiche. 

His life is so hard, ha!

Lunch with a sweet friend.

May 12 = First swim of the year!!!

I was one happy girl.

Hello Fresh's Zucchini and Tomato Flatbread.

Wow!

My boys.

Insert all the heart eye emojis. 

This dip is so good with Tzatziki Triscuits or grilled chicken. 

Summer weather is here!

The water is cold, but it felt so good to be out there again.

Hello Fresh's Meatballs with Bulgogi Sauce.

Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful. 

Perfection. 

Salmon bowl.

Floating is my happy place.

This was a fun read where I had to know what happened.

Lazy bones.

It's all about the small joys.

I'm an enneagram one so this is very accurate.

This is pretty accurate as well, except for the gardening.

So true.

Love this.

Yes!

Make it a Blockbuster night.

Haha!

This made me laugh.

For more life lately:

Week 19 of 2019

Week 19 of 2020

Week 19 of 2021

No comments: