Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Life Lately



My sweet Manny Moo.


I came in to work the next day and there was still ice in my Yeti from 24 hours prior. CRAZY! I love my Yeti!


I got a sweet postcard from my dear friend who just moved away.


Speaking of! She was in town last week so we met up for drinks and dinner and it was just so good for the soul. I love my girlfriends.


Snow! We had snow last week. I'm just not ready for it yet. Lets be honest, I'm never ready for it. Ha!


My parents were in town this weekend because my mom was delivering this adorable cake to my coworker.


So they stopped over after for lunch. G made ribs and we spent the afternoon together and it was a good time.


Sunday we tried out a new church and really liked it a lot. It was very Biblically sound with engaging teaching and the music was great. We plan to go back next Sunday!


We went out for brunch afterwards and it was probably the best brunch we've had. Pulled pork fries and egg scramble with chipotle rice, cilantro and sausage. Yes please!


Before I watch the final season of Scandal I'm re-watching the show from the beginning. It's shocking how much I don't remember!


It's cold here. I feel we went straight to winter and Manny isn't having it. We have had to move him away from the fireplace lately. He just gets so close, ha!

So that's life lately.

No comments: