Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Life Lately: Week 51

This is what the past week looked like.


Pho-get about it.


The lake defrosted last weekend and then iced back up again this week.


If I have to be up super early it's nice to see a beautiful sunrise.


My annual eye appointments looked different this year.

Can you believe it's been ten years since I had the surgery?


Hanging out on the east side.


Lavender latte was bomb.


All day rose. 


Picked up Crispelli's bread, which is the BEST.


I wish Trader Joe's would come to the Lansing area, but in the meantime I go once a year and stock up.


We also picked up our fave Thai food and did a porch drop off at my parents.

It was the busiest day I've had since March, ha!


Geese are weird.

They just stand on the ice and then when they take off they slip and slide.

Good entertainment though!


No one loves a fire place more than this guy.


My sweet boss delivered a beautiful gift basket.


I had some vacay time to burn so I enjoyed some quiet time watching Hallmark Christmas movies.


And it started to snow during the movie which really set the tone.


My cuddle bud.


Snow on the lake!


G's boss delivered (the best) donuts.


Secret Santa with coworkers was super fun and Santa even joined us!


Winter hike.


G joined me for a hike to the river.


G made one of our fave meals.


My town is a Hallmark movie, but it's lacking snow.


Walk downtown.


The window displays were so cute.


I love a Christmas village.


Hiked to our old stomping grounds and ran into old neighbors.


It was nice seeing the sun after a few gray days.


The start of sunset.


Vanilla skies.


True story.



Good reminder for 2020.


Yaaas!



Isaiah 9:6.


Haha!



For real.


Love this!


And this.



So true.


This made me laugh out loud especially since I've been tracking a package and it says it shipped, but the tracking shows it hasn't left. 

It's in the Lord's hands now.



So much truth in this.


As a huge Jurassic Park fan and someone who used to book the conference rooms a lot, this made me giggle.


Right!


Lol.


So cute!



This is my kind of dog!

For more life lately:

1 comment:

Anne said...

I know! I made a quilt for my newest baby niece and now it’s “untrackable” waaaaah! I hope they didn’t lose it! 😢