Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Life Larely: Week 12

This is what the past week looked like.


It definitely wasn't a normal week by any means.

These are unprecedented times, but I'm choosing faith over fear.


Supporting local and picked up Mediterranean. 


My little bird watcher.


Candles make me happy so I've been lighting them more often.


Green smoothies are back.


Manny...er.. kangaroo?


Supporting another local restaurant during these weird and hard times.


Peppermint tea time.


I will praise You in this storm.


Oberon is back!


He brings me Starbucks.


Manny is getting a lot of walks lately.


Tired out.


Quality time with G.


Sweet Saturday morning.


Brunch life even if we can't go out for it.


Church online is the new normal right now.


Beef stew for dinner.


My boss sent me this and it's funny because it's true.


See?


Times are hard right now, but the memes are so good..


It feels good to laugh.


Laughter is a good stress reliever.


This is funny, but also so true. 


There is also some good inspiration on social media right now like this.


And this.


Manny is loving the extra time with us.


This book was a good read full of twists and turns, but I could have used a bit more closure at the end.


That ear though.


Video calls with family make my heart happy. 


He sure does sleep a lot.


One more Oberon to end this weird week.

Hang in there friends, we are going to get through this!

Big hugs to you all!

For more life lately:

Week 12 of 2019

;

No comments: