Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Life Lately: Week 47

This is what the past week looked like.



G and I made this recipe and it was delicious and so easy.

We will be making this again!



Champs is always a good idea.



Starbucks Christmas cup!

It's the little things that make me happy.



Popcorn at work. 

YUM.



My mom made these cute cookies for my coworkers.

They were gone in a flash.



Cheers to Mom and Lindsey's Day of Fun!



I love you so much I could burst.



Selfie in front of this guy because tradition.



Brunch at Toast because their mimosas are the best.



Their food is pretty spectacular too.

Bacon fried rice. Cinnamon hallah bread. Greek Omelet. 



The houses in downtown Birmingham are adorable.



We shopped until we dropped at Trader Joe's and Costco.



Lunch at Jim Brady's was so much fun.

My mom had the lobster roll and I had the fish tacos.

Both were delicious.



Don't give me any lip.



TJ's salmon sushi.



This guy.



I have missed TJ's and all their fun foods.



Road trippin' to a supplier.



I like this supplier already!

"Life is better in flip flops" is my motto too.



The supplier took us to this hole in the wall bar and this chicken wrap was so good.

But the fries. 

They were some of the best curly fries ever!



Manny snuggles.



Another new, fun TJ find.


This is my favorite new TJ find.

G and I are both obsessed. 

The prefect amount of peanut butter and pretzel.




Cheers to the whole family together.



Thanksgiving feast just a little bit early.



My loves.



I'm still not used to it being so dark at 5:30.



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.



Snug as a bug.



This book was so good!

I loved her vulnerability and openness.

Her story was so real, raw, and full of great lessons.

No comments: