Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Life Lately: Week 45

This is what the past week looked like.



Sweet pupper.



Sushi Monday.

We get sushi from this place so often that we know it's the freshest with bigger portions on Monday nights.



Starbucks treat.



Lunch with a sweet friend is good for the soul.



Aldi wine and cheese advent calendars came out on Wednesday.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.


The sisterhood of the traveling journal was in my mailbox this week and it made my day.

I poured some wine and read my girlfriends' entries.


Supplier lunch at Klavon's.


Winter is coming.


That ear, though.


This made me laugh because it's so true.


New La Croix flavor: Hibiscus.

It's not my favorite, but it's good.


Getting my ducks in a row.


I read this book in two days and now I'm anxious for the last book of the trilogy to come out.

I need closure!


Hikes with Manny.


Our furnace went out over the weekend and Manny handled it like a champ... Not!


Did you watch The Little Mermaid Live

I thought it was really cute.


Look up!


We hosted small group this week and one of the couples made this stew and it is definitely going in the weekly rotation.

So good!

No comments: