Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Life Lately: Week 43

This is what the past week looked like.



"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." L.M. Montgomery



Morning devotionals.


These are delicious!



Monday morning our realtor texted us an address of a lake house in our town that came up for sale.

Houses on this lake don't come up very often so we jumped on it even though there were already two offers on it.

Of course we fell in love with that view. 

Sadly, our offer wasn't accepted.



Half off burger Monday.



This guy.



Supplier lunch perks.



So much truth in this.



Before a meeting my coworkers and I were discusisng the best fries and Rally's was the winner. 

I had never had them so my sweet co-worker brought them in for me to try.

They are good!



The leaves are hitting their peak right now and it's beautiful.



Breakfast for dinner!



A day later another lake house came on the market with this view.

This time our offer was accepted and we are now in the process of selling our house.

It's all happening so fast. 

It's crazy, but we are embracing the opportunity to chase our dreams.



Exploring our potential new town.




Three blind mice.



Work trunk or treat.



My friend Maggie won Halloween with her decorations.



Sushi Friday.



This is so me.

I can't believe Christmas movies started already though.

I started recording a few, but I won't start watching until at least November 1st.



This sunset was breathtaking. 



He is silly.



October in Michigan is magic.



I just finished this book and it was amazing.

It was so well written that I didn't want it to end.

Highly recommend!

I heard it's going to be a mini series on Amazon (produced by Reese Witherspoon) so I'm looking forward to that!



Another beautiful sky.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I don't know why my comments never go thru?? ANyway, so exciting for your house news!! Your lake house dreams are coming true!! Congrats!