Thursday, September 6, 2018

Life Lately


The sunrises have just been unreal lately.


I mean, just stunning!


I can't even.


I went to Indiana for a supplier visit and road trips mean road trip snacks. YUM!



I just finished Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella and it was such a great read. I highly recommend it. It's about marriage, which of course is one of my favorite topics. I just loved it and the message at the end.


Cashed in my free birthday drink, woohoo!


We celebrated my birthday and my SIL's birthday. Ella made these sweet birthday cookies with my mom. We ate good food, talked, laughed and enjoyed one last pool day before summer ends. Perfection!


Manny surveying his kingdom, ha!


A much deserved beer after hours of weeding and stirring up a bee's nest! G even got stung a few times. So yeah, this beer was deserved, ha!

That's life lately.

No comments: