Wednesday, August 30, 2017

New House Tour: Dining Room


The dining room is quickly becoming my favorite place in the house.  It took a few weeks of searching to find the perfect dining room table. Like finding your soul mate, when you know you know. And when I saw this table I knew. G loved it just as much as I did. The reviews were awesome and I had a coupon and just like that we had a table!


Ta da! I'm so obessed with this space.


I love hosting in this space. It is large and yet feels intimate at the same time. I love all the memories we have already created and cannot wait to make even more memories!

Table: Wayfair (LOVE! It's sturdy and the pop of color in the chairs is perfection. There are reviews that warn the chairs are difficult to put together and that is accurate. G had to drill his own holes which is unfortunate, but so worth it in the end).
Rug: Rugs USA (It's soft and beautiful and I'm in love. We have an awkward space with the columns so we had to measure a few times to get exactly what we wanted and were pleased Rugs USA had the size we wanted).
Table Runner: A gift from a sweet friend so I actually don't know where it's from.
Flowers: Kroger.