Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Life Lately


I had my first Oberon of the season last week and it tasted like summer. YUM!



Grilling season has officially begun! We've been making brats and broccoli, chicken with peppers and onions and burgers. LOVE.


Oh and we are digging Chicken Cesar Salads lately too.



We had a work picnic catered by a local bbq joint and the mac and cheese was one of the best I've had. So creamy and cheesy. The company was pretty great too.



My irises have finally bloomed and they are gorgeous!



Ella even mentioned how pretty the flowers were when she came over this past weekend. So cute.



My brother was in town from Chicago so everyone came over for one last hurrah in this house to celebrate his 30th birthday. G made spinach and artichoke dip, garlic bread and pesto chicken pasta. Delicious!



I can't believe my baby brother is 30! Ella adores him and it's the cutest thing to watch.



Per Brad's request my mom made this chocolate and cherry cake. Isn't it gorgeous?



The two sides of Ella. The half smile.



CHEESE!



We walked over to the park in our sub after lunch.





Sliding through life.


Bennett baby was a happy camper. It was such a fun day.


Supplier sushi lunches are the best.


It's not official yet, but I think we found our new house! Yesterday afternoon we had the inspection and my parents came out to see the house. We explored our (hopefully!) new town. We walked by the river.


Then we went to this awesome coffee shop. I had the honey, cinnamon and vanilla coffee and it was delicious. Instead of milk they use grass fed butter and it was yummy. 

So that's life lately. Grilling weather. Family time. Hopefully buying a new house!! 

No comments: