Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Life Lately


Last week was perfect patio weather so we ate Mexican food and drank margaritas to celebrate. 


A sweet supplier brought this pretty tea in from China. I'm obsessed.


We are three weeks into our Health Challenge at work and it's going so well. I'm choosing healthy options when we go out with suppliers, walking on lunch and getting to know my co-workers better, and I'm down four pounds.


Speaking of work, I really love it. The people are amazing. My boss is great. The work is challenging and fun. I'm seriously so happy. This is just a typical day. We are walking on break around the production floor and Ian is handing out bacon on his unicycle. Never a dull moment!


This past weekend was absolutely gorgeous. Sunny and 70 degrees. Perfection. We drank our coffee Saturday morning on the front porch and it just made me so happy.


We took Manny to the lake and went for a long hike. 


We saw all the nature. Check out this adorable geese family.


Swan!


I think those are swans. Do swans fly?


The water was just so pretty and calm and peaceful.


Did I mention how amazing the weather was this weekend?!


G and I spent the rest of day on the deck enjoying a beautiful spring weekend. G grilled us an amazing lunch of chicken and asparagus. 


G made a bonfire and I read while the sun was setting.


It was just a perfect day. Peaceful. Relaxing. God is good.


Happy Mother's Day to all the fabulous mothers! To my amazing mom who is beautiful inside and out. Humble, kind, courageous, hilarious and kind. To my sweet SIL who makes being a mom look effortless. I'm so blessed to have these strong, brave women in my life.


G so sweetly gave me tulips, candles and lotion from Bath and Body. He knows me so well. I certainly wasn't expecting it but he replied "You are such a good mom to Manny." Swooon.

So that's life lately. What's new with you?

2 comments:

anneseverydaylife said...

Awww that was sweet of Garth. I'm happy you're enjoying your new job!

tushar soni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.