Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Life Lately




Last Thursday my mom, aunt, friend and I went to another cooking class/wine night by my house. These are so fun!




This year the theme was Ugly Sweater which was fun. It was actually Ugly Sweater Day at my work too and Megan and I wore the same sweater. She hated it, but I loved it.





The butternut squash soup (with bacon!) was my favorite. So. Good. My aunt even won a prize this time. Good times with good people.



My neighbor and I made cookies Sunday while it snowed and snowed outside (8.7 inches total!). G and Craig watched the Lions and it was just a fun, relaxing day.





Manny was cracking us up the other day when he was walking around the house with the blanket around him.



Saturday was snowy and we were enjoying a nice day watching Christmas movies and finishing our Christmas shopping online. It seemed the perfect time to open up the good stuff. This bourbon barrel aged beer was delicious.



We have a competition at work and we were working on our tree and the steel shop made us this awesome glittery star. Cute, right?!



Speaking of work, we had a Taco Truck come for lunch yesterday from a sweet vendor. So good!!


I am finally done with Christmas shopping, but I sure did buy a lot for myself. Like all these candles when they were on sale for $8.50 which is a steal!


G and I made Emily Bites' Sausage and Tomato Tortellini Soup and it was amazing. I'm obsessed. Highly recommend!


Such a gorgeous sunrise this morning!!

So that is life lately. How are you guys doing?

No comments: