Friday, October 28, 2016

Life Lately



Last Thursday we went out to dinner with dear friends. It was so good to catch up on life and laugh and just have a leisurely dinner.





I had the wine flight which I have always wanted to have and it was EVERYTHING. Three cheers for the Chardonnay flight. G had a French 75.



We shared an appetizer, then had salads and I had the Crab Mac and Cheese and it was divine. So creamy and delicious. Having seafood again made me miss Myrtle Beach all over again. Such a fun night with fun friends!



I saw this on Instagram the other day and I love it so much. So true, right?



This past weekend was gorgeous so Manny and I went on many a long walks. Perfection.



We purchased our Halloween candy and we are ready for next Monday! I'm also hiding the candy from G per his request, ha!



I still have not weighed in yet, but I'm in a size 8 dress again. Wahoo!!!! Feels so dang good and is great motivation to keep on keeping on! This is Hawaiian Day from Monday with the girls.



And here is mismatched day. 



Decade Throwback day. I love Spirit week!








I'm also loving the sunrises lately. So gorgeous!

So that is life lately. Dinner with friends. Enjoying long walks in the beautiful fall weather. Sunrises to die for. Spirit week at work. Prepping for Halloween. Life is good.

No comments: