Thursday, May 12, 2016

Life Lately


Last Thursday on Cinco de Mayo G and I made tacos and drank margs and sat on the deck. It was perfection!


It's grilling weather in Michigan and we are loving it! 


Last week we finally hung a painting my grandma painted. Isn't it gorgeous? And it just goes so great with our wall color. Such a sweet reminder of her especially since today would have been her birthday.


Last Friday night G and I went out for drinks and apps with our neighbors. We had so much fun. We spent hours talking, laughing and relaxing. Such a nice night and can't wait to do it again.


Saturday G and I went to Eric and Jess' for Mother's Day.




We had a wonderful time catching up, hanging out with Ella, eating yummy food and sitting outside. Such a nice day!


Sunday was super low key. We did church online, walked Manny, did yard work and sat on the deck and relaxed. A perfect day in my book! 


If you love the smell of lemon and cleaning products like I do this candle is for you. G kinda hates it but it makes me happy. Smells so fresh and clean for my neat freak loving heart.


I saw this on Insta and it made me laugh so of course I sent it to Jess and my mom.

So that is life lately. Hanging out with family. Ella snuggles. Hanging my grandma's painting up. Lemon candles. Drinks and apps with neighbors who are friends. Deck sitting. Grilling weather. Margarita drinking. Life is good!

No comments: