Friday, April 22, 2016

Life Lately


Manny waiting patiently for a walk.



The weather has been absolutely incredible lately. And the sunsets have been on point lately.



Friday night the weather was in the 70s so G put the gazebo up and I got the deck furniture out. We poured a glass of wine and ate dinner on the deck. First of the season! Nothing could make me happier!



I'm so stinkin' excited to have the deck space to use again. I am so excited summer is coming. We grilled steaks and brussels Saturday night and ate outside and talked until dark.



Did I mention the weather is perfect? Saturday morning we did lots of yard work and then I spent the afternoon reading on the deck. 



You already know I'm obsessed with candles so it is no surprise I had to stock up on more since they were on sale and I had a coupon.


I just finished this book. I love Jen Lancaster. I feel we would be friends in real life if, you know, I knew her. She is so hilarious and all of her books make me laugh out loud. It is not lost  on me the name of this book and the fact that one night I asked G to go upstairs and get this book of my nightstand because I was too LAZY to go upstairs.

So that's life lately. Beautiful weather. Grilling. Deck sittin'. Relaxing. Reading. Candle buyin'. Low key this past week and that is okay by me!

No comments: