Friday, February 19, 2016

Fit Friday!

(via)

Weigh in this week:

Lost: 1 pound
Total Lost: 28 pounds
To Go: 28 pounds

HALF WAY THERE!! I will take it. I'm transitioning into a new role at work and I've been too busy to eat. That never happens so I'll take the loss this week without even trying!

Workouts this week:

Friday - 
Walked 10,409 steps
Saturday - Walked 3,692 steps
Sunday - Walked 6,034 steps
Monday -  Walked 7,854 steps
Tuesday - Walked 10,979 steps
Wednesday - Walked 10,603 steps
Thursday - Walked 10,154 steps
I hit my goal 4 times this week which is once more than last week so progress. I'll take it! Also, how lazy was I on Saturday? Don't judge me.

Eats this week:


Breakfasts this week have been a Jimmy Delight sandwich with an orange.



Snacks have been coffee because that is literally all I have had time for and lunch has been oatmeal or leftover chili. I did get to go to a fun sushi lunch with a girlfriend Tuesday and it was delicious. 


Monday night I had a unwich from Jimmy Johns. I forgot how yummy these are even without the bread.




Tuesday night we celebrated our anniversary. The cocktails and food were incredible but the service left much to be desired. G had a moscow mule and I had the St Germaine with scallops in champagne butter sauce and truffle fries. OMG. To die!


Wednesday night I made Skinnytaste Chicken Taco Chili. I subbed out the tomato sauce and used chicken broth and it was really tasty.


Thursday night we ate leftovers from Tuesday. G ate the rest of his steak and potatoes and I ate his side of mac and cheese. So delicious! And can we talk about the huge side portion?!

I didn't count points much all week but I plan to start back up as things slow down. If they slow down?

How are you doing?:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your continued weight loss! I have followed your blog for a while and I admire your courage to keep going and not giving up on your goals, even if there are set backs. I could learn a thing or two from you. Just wanted to say congrats and keep pressing on. You are doing fantastic!