Friday, October 16, 2015

Fit Friday!

The workouts:

Sunday - Walk Manny 3 miles and 2 hours of cleaning (and yes I count that as a workout!)
Monday - Walk Manny for 30 mins and an hour on lunch
Tuesday - The Shred Level 2, Walk Manny for 30 mins and walk an hour on lunch
Wednesday - Walk Manny for 30 mins and walk an hour on lunch
Thursday - The Shred Level 2, Walk Manny for 30 mins and walk an hour on lunch
Friday - Walk Manny for 30 mins and walk an hour on lunch
Saturday - Walk Manny 2 miles and Insanity

I started working out during the week again and I forgot how great it feels. I am on a high the entire day after a good workout and that alone is worth it!

Thoughts this week:


AMEN!!!! I couldn't agree with that more. Yet why do I get ecstatic when the number goes down and get sad when it stays the same or goes up? I'm a work in progress. Trying to only weigh in every other week or once a month since I'm still battling with not letting the number on the scale reflect my mood. UGH. So this week I didn't weigh in, but I did try on my medium leggings I haven't worn in years and they FIT. That is good enough for me! I also tried on a pair of jeans I want to wear again and plan to try them on weekly as a measuring tool.

Eats this week:


Breakfasts this week have been half a TJ's Broccoli and Cheese Quiche and coffee (duh). I could not. Would not. Give up coffee. 


Lunch has been turkey sandwiches with TJ's sourdough bread (THE best), colby jack cheese, spinach, mustard and oven roasted turkey.




Snack has been cottage cheese or a coffee protein shake.


Monday and Tuesday night I had leftover Thai food. The old me would eat Thai in two meals, but now I break it into four meals. Progress!


Wednesday night G made steak stir-fry and it was a hit.


Thursday night we made tacos. Hurrah for two home cooked meals this week!

Good Reads:
How are you doing?
How often do you weigh in?

No comments: