Friday, August 7, 2015

Fit Friday!

I didn't mean to take so much time off, but it's back. I'm back!

Here are my workouts for the week:

Sunday - Walk Manny for 50 minutes and the Shred
Monday - Walk/run with Manny for 30 minutes and walk an hour on lunch
Tuesday - Walk/run with Manny for 30 minutes and walk an hour on lunch
Wednesday - Walk/run with Manny for 30 minutes and walk an hour on lunch
Thursday - Walk/run with Manny for 30 minutes and walk an hour on lunch
Friday - Walk/run with Manny for 30 minutes and walk an hour on lunch

You cannot say I'm not enjoying the beautiful weather we are having. I'm maxing out the lovely summer weather. The hotter the better! I can't get enough. Manny is enjoying all the exercise too.

It's been an eventful few walking days. Monday we had no power so it was a random morning. I felt out of sorts. We had to light the stove and boil water for coffee. Tuesday we saw a fox. Wednesday a bee got down my shirt somehow and stung me. I haven't been stung in 20 years and that HURTS. I was surprised how much it hurt after I got stung. Not fun! Thursday we saw these huge birds by the pond. Friday was uneventful, thank goodness!

The results:

Pounds lost: 1 lb
Total: I lost the pound I gained on vacation/birthday weekend so I'm back to 22 pounds lost and ready to kick it up and see the scale move past this 22 pound mark I've maintained pretty much all of July. Lets do this!

Here are my eats from the last two weeks:



I just cannot get enough sushi right now.



Skinny caramel marvel.



My new obsession for breakfast is 2 whole wheat waffles with TJ's Flax and Chia Seed Peanut Butter and cinnamon sprinkled on top. With black coffee of course. YUM.



Green smoothies. Spinach, strawberries, pineapple, TJ's pineapple juice, banana, and chia seeds. Magic!



Grilled steak and Brussels.



Turkey sandwich with Kolby Jack, spinach and mustard and a La Croix. With an apple not pictured. All day every day. Can't get enough!



Kind bars for the win for an afternoon snack.



Tofu pad thai from our favorite place.



Starbucks coffee is my newest addiction. It was only $7 at Walmart so I couldn't resist and now I'm not sure I can go back to Dunkin!



Qdoba Burrito Bowls. Gotta love buy one get one birthday coupons!



These tortilla chips are the bomb. Seriously, they are so good and so addicting.



Grapefruit La Croix. My new favorite flavor!





My mom gave me my very own zucchini pie so I've been eating it for lunch and dinner with a side of pulled pork and yellow peppers all week (thanks mom!!!). I made the pulled pork last month and froze half of it and pulled it out for this week (so domestic of me!).


We had a team lunch and I got this broccoli bowl with peppers, asparagus, broccoli, mushrooms, quinoa, and chicken. SO GOOD. It made great leftovers too.

There you have it. Good eats! Feeling good! Lots of leftovers which made meal prep easy this week. How are you guys doing?

No comments: