Friday, July 24, 2015

A to Z Survey

I saw this on Gina's blog and thought it would be fun to fill out.


A – Age: 31
B – Biggest Fear: Getting in a car accident.
C – Current Time: 7:45 pm
D – Drink You Had Last: La Crouix Berry flavor. THE. BEST. 
E – Easiest Person To Talk To: G
F – Favorite Song: GAH. This is so hard. I love so many songs! My most favorite the last few years has been "Springsteen" by Eric Church.
G – Grossest Memory: Anytime someone sticks their finger in their belly button. ICK! Makes me shiver just thinking about it.
H – Hometown: Farmington Hills, MI. I lived there my first 5 years. Moved to Livonia, MI. Then moved back to Farmington Hills my sophomore year of high school. It will just always be home to me.
I – In Love With: G, Manny, mom, dad, Eric, Jess, Ella, Brad.
J – Jealous Of: anyone who can eat whatever they want and never gain a single pound. That will never be me!
K – Kindest Person You Know: My mom. She is the best!
L – Longest Relationship: G! We've been married 7.5 years and together for 9 years.
M – Middle Name: Nicole
N – Number of Siblings: Two (brothers and they are the BEST).
O – One Wish: for Vivian to beat cancer. My mom did a cake for this sweet two year old and her story just breaks my heart. Cancer sucks!
P – Person You Spoke To On The Phone Last: Takeout sushi lady. Don't judge me. :)
Q – Question You’re Always Asked: Recently it's been "How much weight have you lost?" Which is an awesome feeling now that people are noticing.
R – Reason To Smile: 8 days away from work!!!
S – Song You Last Sang: “Girl Crush" by Little Big Town.
T – Time You Woke Up: 6 a.m. I headed straight to the coffee machine for my fix!
U – Underwear Color: Red.
V – Vacation Destination: South Africa. Italy. Greece. Mexico. Seattle. Las Vegas. I want to see it all!
W – Worst Habit: I pick everything. Zits. My eyebrows. Peeling skin from a sunburn. My nails. 
X – X-Rays You’ve Had: Dental. I have never broken a bone in my life.
Y – Your Favorite Food: Mac and cheese. Wine. Fries. How could I chose just one? 
Z – Zodiac Sign: Leo
Your turn! 
What is your reason to smile?
Favorite song?
Kindest person you know?

2 comments:

Anne said...

Fun! I miss fit Friday!! Any reason you're taking a blog break from it? I know you aren't taking a real break haha

Lindsey said...

Aw I'm so glad you like it!!! :) We just got back from vacay so I didn't weigh in on my usual Sunday but I'll have it back next week!