Friday, June 12, 2015

Fit Friday

The workouts:

I'm still run/walking every morning with Manny and walking 3 miles on lunch each day. Monday it started to drizzle, but my phone said 0% chance rain so we kept walking. Well, about a mile deep into our sub and it just started to downpour. It was kind of refreshing and it definitely woke me up. The rest of the week was beautiful and our walks were much less dramatic. I just love that quiet time in the morning. Listening to worship music. Seeing other early risers running. The sun rising. It's such a peaceful time. Well, until Manny sees another dog that is.

I am noticing I'm getting stronger and can run longer without feeling like I'm dying. So progress!

The results:


(via)

Pounds Lost: 1.2 lbs
Total: 19

As much as I wanted a 2 pound loss so I could hit that 20 mark I'm still really proud of this. I have been losing a pound a week and it just feels good to be losing again. Especially after a week away and lots of wine tasting. It's a win in my book. I'll step it up this weekend and next week to hit that 20 pound mark. I got this!

The eats:


I tried an Evol Egg White sandwich from Kroger. It had goat cheese in it so I was hooked and it was delicious! I ate it with a protein shake made with 1 scoop FitMiss protein powder, 2 cups ice, 1 cup coffee, 1 cup water, 1 banana, and 2 cups spinach. YUM!


If I don't have the protein shake with breakfast I'll have it as a morning snack. I also drink lemon water all day long and a nectarine with my lunch.



Speaking of lunch, I'm still obsessed with these veggie burgers so I'm eating one each day on a Sandwich Thin with Laughing Cow cheese and spinach. So good!!!


When I ran out of these veggie patties I made a turkey sandwich with spinach, cheese, mustard on a Everything Bagel Thin. It was the bomb dot com.


Thursday a few girlfriends and I picked up Kroger sushi and ate at a nearby park. It was amazing!


My snacks have been cottage cheese. I love it so much.


Or a berry smoothie if I didn't make a protein smoothie. I use Trop50 orange juice, strawberries, 1/2 banana, 1T Chia seeds and a cup of spinach.


Or a blueberry oatmeal bake from my friend that I swap meals with.


I'm loving my FitMiss Delight Vanilla Chai protein powder. It tastes so good and keeps me full!


I am also loving Starbucks Refreshers Strawberry Lemonade drinks. 


Monday night I put a roast in the crock pot with potatoes, carrots and onion. It was delicious and made great lunch leftovers for the week too.


Tuesday night we went to a friends house for dinner. We had pork tenderloin, raspberries, cherries, salad and green beans. YUM!


Wednesday night we met friends at a coffee shop to start our marriage small group. I had half an Artichoke and Spinach Pesto Pannini with fruit. It was amazing!


Thursday night I had my leftover sandwich with spaghetti squash.

How are you all doing?
What is your favorite way to eat spaghetti squash?

No comments: