Friday, March 13, 2015

Fit Friday!

Workouts this week:

Sunday - Rest
Monday - Walk an hour on lunch
Tuesday - Walk an hour on lunch
Wednesday - Walk an hour on lunch and Cardio 3
Thursday - Walk an hour on lunch and Clean the house
Friday  - Walk an hour on lunch and BR Workout 10
Saturday - BR Cardio 3


As you can see from my workouts daylights savings time affected me in a major way. I could not wake up Monday or Tuesday for the life of me. So I figured my body needed the rest more so I enjoyed every second of sleeping in. I went to bed at 9:30 Tuesday night and I was ready to work out again and get up at my normal time by Wednesday. I think my body has finally adjusted to that lost hour. Anyone else struggle with losing an hour?


Weigh in this week:


Pounds Lost: -2 pound
To Go: 42 to go
Total Lost: 13 pounds


YAYAYAYA! I'm super happy about this and I really hope I see another 2 pound loss this Sunday as well.

Thoughts this week:



(via)

You guys! I lost 13 pounds! THIRTEEN. I'm doing this. I got this. I do feel capable of amazing things. It's a great feeling.

Eats this week:



2 eggs in a mug on a sandwich thin with Dunkin Donut Chocolate Donut coffee. A favorite everytime.



Cheddar Cheese and Turkey Sausage Egg Bake. I love making an egg bake on Sundays for G and I to eat throughout the week. I just used what I already had on hand for this one and it was really good and really filling.



Wednesdays are cardio days and for some reason I am so much hungrier after Jillian's cardio video. So I had 2 eggs in a mug with cheddar cheese on a sandwich thin with a side of Morningstar turkey sausage. Delicious and filling!


I also made a spinach and feta quiche for the rest of the week and weekend. Yummo!



Turkey Sandwich on a Sandwich Thin with mustard and spinach with a side of carrots and an apple. A favorite from last week that I'm still loving.



Leftover California Club from the night before with a side of carrots. The sandwich was even better the next day!



Wednesday we went out for a team lunch. I got the grilled veggie fajita. Unfortunately it started to get soggy so I skipped the bread and ate the veggies and chicken on the inside. No leftovers. But also no wasted calories on soggy bread. 



My snacks this week have been an apple and a Kind Oats and Honey bar. So good!



The weather was too perfect not to grill this weekend. Grilled filet and asparagus. Yum!





Annie's Mac and Cheese was the perfect dinner Sunday night with a side of Brussels Sprouts while I watched Scandal.

Monday night we had friends over to pick up our weight set and elliptical. Yay for cleaning out the garage! Since G has a gym membership now he doesn't use the weights anymore and since we have Manny I just walk him outside instead of doing the elliptical. After we loaded up their truck we went to TGIFriday's for dinner. I got a $3 margarita and the California Club. It was gooooooood!



Tuesday night G made Cooking Light's Beefy Corn and Black Bean Chili. Except we were out of corn so we used onions. The verdict? Just as good! This chili is really flavorful. It's been a favorite of ours for years. It never disappoints and only takes 27 minutes to make. I can dig that for a weeknight! But the best part is how low in calories it is. I can have 2 cups for 400 calories. YES PLEASE!


Wednesday it was so nice out that G grilled peppers, onions and chicken. I made a burrito bowl and it was beautiful and delicious.


Thursday we went to a friends house for dinner and to watch Last Man on Earth (which was just as hilarious as they told us it would be!). We had burgers (with hummus and spinach, yum!), mac and cheese and a side of Brussels. Super good!


For dessert we had milkshakes. I shared with G and it was amazing. I can't remember the last time I had a shake! It hit the spot.

Tonight we're having our old small group over for dinner. I have white chicken chili in the crock for dinner. It's gonna be good!

Good reads this week:

Things You Should Know
If You Do Just One Thing To Lose Weight, Do This
Why Calorie Counting Matters, I'm a Calorie Counter and Proud Of It
Being the Best Version of You
How I Stopped Stressing Out About Grocery Shopping
Tips for Adding More Protein to Your Diet
15 Effective Meal Planning Tips
10 Ways to Use Chia Seeds (That Aren't Pudding)
Why The Scale Doesn't Define Success

No comments: