Friday, October 17, 2014

Fit Friday!

(via)

The stats this week:

Pounds Lost: .4 pound

To Go: 50 to go
Total Lost: 5 pounds

Sure it's a little discouraging. But I promised myself I would be happy as long as the scale just kept going down. I ate out a lot this week. I'm lifting weights now. I need to start taking measurements because I know I must be losing inches.I know I'm still doing good. I just need to keep on doing what I'm doing.

My workouts this week:

Sunday - Rest
Monday - T25 Beta Core Cardio
Tuesday - T25 Beta Upper Focus
Wednesday - T25 Beta Speed 2.0
Thursday - T25 Beta Rip't Circuit
Friday  - T25 Beta Speed 2.0
Saturday - T25 Beta Dynamic Core

Can you believe I'm more than half way down with Beta?! I sure can't. I am finishing up week 3 with 2 weeks to go! I'm wondering if I should do Alpha again afterwards. I think I might miss lifting so maybe I'll switch back and forth. Speed 2.0 is slowly becoming my new fave. We switch up the moves so much that the time just flies by.

Eats this week:



Sunday - Breakfast was two eggs in a cup with a Laughing Cow Cheese Light Swiss. Lunch AND dinner was tacos with lean ground beef, fat free sour cream and spinach. OMG. So good! 



Monday - Breakfast was eggs with LC Light Swiss and spinach with a Mocha Green Monster Smoothie. Lunch was an apple, edamame and Progresso Vegetable Soup. Snack was almonds and tea. 



Dinner was Italian Chicken in the crock pot with a side of mashed potatoes and sugar snap peas. Amazing!



Tuesday -  Breakfast was eggs with LC Light Swiss and spinach with a Mocha Green Monster Smoothie. Lunch was tofu pad thai with girlfriends. Snack was an apple and Biggby Cinnamon Honey Latte. I think I got a touch of food poisoning from the pad thai so I didn't have much of a dinner. I had a few sugar snap peas and some hummus with pita chips. It literally killed me to throw away my pad thai



Wednesday -  I still wasn't 100%, but I was feeling a lot better! Breakfast was two eggs with LC Light Swiss and spinach and the other half of my Biggby Cinnamon Honey Latte.  Lunch was Progresso Vegetable Soup and sugar snap peas. Snack was almonds and an apple. 



Dinner was super fun! We took some friends to Trader Joe's. They have never been before and they loved it! We all spent lots of money on yummy food and then loaded it into coolers and headed to Bahama Breeze. After 9:00 they have half off appetizers so I got these pork street tacos and they were amazing!!! And only $4!



Happy hour also included $4 martinis so I got this coconut pineapple martini and it was so yummy. It was such a fun night!
 

Thursday - Breakfast was eggs with LC Light Swiss and spinach with a Mocha Green Monster Smoothie. It's my jam right now! 




Lunch was a good one. I had 2 clementines and sugar snap peas with the best sandwich ever. I had TJ ciabatta bread with spinach and oven roasted turkey with cucumber dill dip. OMG. Best thing ever. Snack was an apple and almonds. Dinner was another fun one! We had plans to double date with our friend and his new gf. We sure did pick a perfect week for our oven to die! (Oh yeah, did I mention our oven died Tuesday? Good times!) I could get used to eating out every night, let the good times roll!



We went to my favorite place, Stillwater. G and I shared the combo so we shared some bread and salad and he got the ribs and I got the steak tips with a few fries. Holy yummy!!! It was delicious. The food was great, the company was great. Great night!



Friday - Breakfast was a nonfat cinnamon dolche cappuccino and a TJ Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin. A very sweet breakfast, but I liked it. My coffee maker isn't working so I've been buying coffee. G better fix it before I spend all the money on coffee, ha! Lunch is the same as yesterday: 2 clementines and sugar snap peas with the best sandwich ever. I'm going to a girl's wine night with friends from work so dinner will be wine and appetizers. My favorite!

So that's my week. It was a fun one. Eating out with friends. A yummy crock pot meal. A spinach and LC Swiss Cheese Quiche before the oven died. Coffee maker now not working and I'm slowing becoming a Starbucks/Biggby junkie. Week 3 of Beta complete.

I feel like I was pretty consistent this week though. I never ate to the point of feeling stuffed. I only ate what tasted good and stopped when it didn't. I do think I need to reign in the wine consumption and sugary coffee drink consumption to see a bigger loss next week.  How are you all doing? 

1 comment:

Renise said...

Cinnamon Honey Latte sounds yummy - Is this concoction from starbucks or is it something I can make myself? Manny Looks so big! He's still adorable. (Yes commenting on the 20th's Monday with Manny here:-) And that chicken looks so tasty. I just put my crockpot out for the season and I think I'll have to try that!