Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pinterest Love

(via)

Want. No. NEED this!

(via)

So sad to hear of Maya Angelou's passing. I loved her work, especially the above quote.

(via)

Love this so much! I am so guilty of comparing myself to others and I need to stop this bad habit.

(via)

Yes! I need to meal plan off this website because I'm always too starving to cook dinner after work. But I can wait 12 minutes or less! :)

(via)

Filing this away to listen to on walks with Manny. I have seen some great TED Talks at work so I'm excited for these talks for purposeful women.

(via)

Yes please! South Africa and Australia are definitely my bucket list places I want to see someday.

(via)

I'm starting to think about dying my hair again. It has been so long since I have and I want to try a more neutral blonde this time. 

Don't forget to follow me!

No comments: