Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pinterest Love

(via)

I'm not even on WW, but this site has some AWESOME blogs you should check out with some pretty amazing recipes I can't wait to try!

(via)

This dress is so cute and fun. Perfect for a nice summer day.


(via)


I'm going to file this info away as "Good to Know" as we entertain the idea of cruising one of these days.

(via)

This quote was just what I needed to hear. I am so guilty of trying to make everything perfect when I should really focus on being present and living in the moment. Soaking up the time with good people. Good conversation. 

(via)

Along those same lines, I'm loving this. I want this to be my mission when people come over!

(via)

This article is so good. Please read it! I 100% agree with it!

(via)

Another great read! Full of really interesting advice.

(via)

Last article, promise. This is also really good with great advice. Obviously I didn't keep the 20 pounds off I lost so this is something I will need to reread when I get to the maintaining stage. 

Don't forget to follow me!

No comments: