Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Best Money I Ever Spent

I got this idea from Tina and thought I would do my own version.



Manny. This little guy brings so much joy and laughter to our lives. I can't imagine our life without him. He is so cute and he just fits into our life so well. I love how excited he gets when we come home from work, his sweet puppy kisses and his cuddles.



Vacations. I've said it once and I'll say it again. Garth and I love vacation and budget and save and cut back on other stuff so we can get away at least once a year. It just is THAT important to us. We love the time to reconnect, unwind and explore a new area without the everyday demands distracting us.



House. I love our house so much. Sure, there is still lots of wood I long to paint and a kitchen screaming for a renovation. But it's ours. It is our safe place. Our place to build each other up. Our little oasis. The place I get to make memories, entertain and unwind.



Eating Out. I love eating out. It is one of my favorite things to do. I love food. I love a good atmosphere. I love trying new restaurants with Garth or meeting friends after work. It is something Garth and I both love and make a point to do once a week and look forward to each week. It brings us closer and gives us a time to relax and refresh. The best part? No dishes to wash!



Experience. I rather spend my money on an experience over a material object ANY DAY of the week. Museums, concerts, vacations, etc are worth the money to get a picture and a memory to look back on.

Your turn! Tell me what the best money you ever spent!

2 comments:

Kenya said...

Hubs and I are the same with vacations. I wish other people understood why we love it so much and why we decide to make it our luxury.

Australia Business News Online said...

Oh that look on Manny's face