Friday, November 15, 2013

Fit Friday!

It was a good week. I stocked up on healthy food options this week, drank lots of water, and was pleased to see the scale move even though I have just been walking this week.

The stats this week:

Pounds Lost: 2 pounds
To Go:  37

I’ll take that! It is just so nice to see the scale continue to move downward. I’m struggling to follow The Shred exactly, but following the plan loosely and keeping track of calories is working for me. I just have not had the weekend time to prep for our busy week nights and this week is jam packed as well. I’m doing the best I can for the season of life we are in and I’m okay with that.

Here are my workouts for the week:
Sunday – Rest
Monday – 3.5 mile walk
Tuesday – 3.5 mile walk
Wednesday – 3.5 mile walk
Thursday – 3.5 mile walk
Friday – 3.5 mile walk & Line Dancing
Saturday – Cardio Max

(via)


A few favorite foods this week are Chicken Tacos, Ground Turkey Chili, Luna bars, and Greek Yogurt with fruit.  Tonight is girls’ night with some fun girls from work and we are going out for sushi and then line dancing at this country bar. I’m so excited! How are you guys doing?

7 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

Good for you for losing 2 lbs! That's an awesome start! Those chicken tacos look so yummy.

Rebecca Jo said...

have fun burning calories line dancing! :)

Linnea said...

Great job this week. I haven't been line dancing in forever. Have fun!!

Lauren said...

way to go! 2 pounds is definitely a good week!

Anne said...

oh my gosh, you are not going line dancing without me?!? how was it??

The Hnou Mrs. said...

Yay! 2 lbs is still 2 lbs! :) Have you heard of Emeals (www.emeals.com)? It sends you a weekly menu with recipes and an organized shopping list. You also get to choose what kind of menu you'd like to try - clean eating, healthy, paleo, etc. I have a friend who uses it and LOVES it. I'm jumping on the bandwagon as I know I struggle to keep the calories in check. :)

Hnou Gonzalez said...

Whoops! That was me ^^ :)