Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ten for Tuesday

1. Thank you so much for your kind words on Friday's post. Anytime I hesitate to write something, you guys give me so much love and support. I have the most amazing readers ever. Seriously! THANK. YOU.

2. In preparation for Garth's jury duty next week we watched Runaway Jury. I highly recommend this movie! It was so good. We also watched It's a Good Day to Die Hard. I also recommend this one! Good story, good action. It was just a fun movie all around. 

3. I have been feeling under the weather since Friday. Gah! I hate being sick. Period. Especially in the summer. Especially over the weekend. I pretty much always get sick in the summer for some reason. So I spent all weekend eating oranges, drinking green tea and sleeping. I am almost over it.

4. I have a four day weekend for the fourth of July so I really hope to have beat this thing by then. #Firstworldproblems.

5. Garth went to the eye doctor last week and got contacts. He is having a hard time adjusting to them, but I keep promising he will get used to them if he gives them a chance. He look so good in them and I know once we are on our beach vacay he will be so glad to have them. I could not live without contacts. They are awesome! Anyone else have a hard time adjusting to their contacts? Any tips to help Garth are appreciated. :)

6. I am so ready for a four day weekend. I need some relaxation, family time, and a day trip to Lake Michigan. Woohoo!



7. Garth and I watched more North America last night and seriously, it is just incredible. The events they capture. The crazy facts. The beauty. It is so good!

8. Last night Garth and I were running errands after work and stopped at this Greek restaurant for dinner. It was like walking into My Big Fat Greek Wedding. It was so awesome. I loved everything about it. The food. The people. Our waiter. It was such a fun experience.

9. My dad sent me this link and you have to watch it. So hilarious!


(via)

10. I think this long weekend we may be painting our bathroom cabinets grey. We want to test out how much work it is and how much we like it before tackling the kitchen cabinets. I'm getting inspiration from the picture above. And here. Oh, and here too.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

love that bathroom inspiration! I might have to consider some gray bathroom cabinets as well!

Anne said...

OH MY GOSH - mama cat snuggling in baby cat, so sweet!!! (and love that grey cabinet too) feel better!

Katy Nustad said...

I hope you feel better tomorrow!!! You have NO IDEA how excited I am for a 4 day weekend!!!!!!!! I have no plans... Things to do, but no set plans. Work at my own pace sorta thing. My husband and I may have to add North America and Runaway Jury :). The Traverse City Cherry Festival is this weekend and we kicked around going. Don't forget that is going on if you are that far up North on Lake MI :)