Monday, July 29, 2013

Menu Monday

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here is what I have on the menu this week:


(via)

Monday - Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas. These looked too good to pass up.

(via)

TuesdaySummer Vegetables with Sausage and Potatoes. My sweet friend, Amber, recommended this recipe and I can't wait to try it!

Wednesday - Leftovers


(via)

Thursday - Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup. Soup and salad has become a favorite of mine this summer. The soup is already done when I get home and all I have to do is mix up the salad. Easy, light and healthy. Perfection!


(via)

Friday - Zucchini Quiche. My co-worker brought in fresh zucchini from her garden so I jumped at the chance to use the zucchini in this recipe.

What's on your menu this week?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

those summer vegetables with sausage & potatoes sound delicious!