Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Monday

I can't believe the weekend is over. It went so fast, but it was so awesome. Good friends. Dancing the night away. Seeing out of town friends. Watching two amazing people say "I Do." Church. Mexican food date night. Being outside. Grilled steak.






I'm refreshed and ready for another week of healthy eating and running. Back to the grind! I have so many recipes pinned, but I haven't made that many so this is my menu, pinterest style!






Wednesday: Chicken Kebabs



Thursday: Vegetable Stew






Yum! I'm excited to try a few new recipes and utilize the crock pot again. I have missed it! What's on your menu this week?

9 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

Mon & Fri both look delicious! I'm totally a pasta person.

mr. pineapple man said...

Can't wait for friday!!! I love how you plan your meals ahead. just started doing it but I just can't seem to be able to do it for the whole week!! Only maybe up til Tuesday :)

AfGolden said...

Wow! Look at you getting all "picture-st" on us! :) Love the menu! It all looks so good.

Jen Caputo said...

That first pasta dish looks awesome - And my taragon is already growing like crazy in my garden... might just have to make this one! Let me know how it turns out!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

That vegetarian lasagna looks awesome. And totally doable in the crock pot.

Susannah said...

The asparagus lemon pasta is a favorite of mine!! I sometimes add steak and grape tomatoes too!

Lauren said...

ooo! have fun with the new recipes! No pinterest recipes for me this week...I've still got way to many leftovers from last week!

Laura said...

Yummy! Lasagna in a crock pot. wow.

Anonymous said...

Do you cut the receipes in half since its just the two of you? Do you throw out leftovers or eat them for lunch?