Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Elevens

The Perks of Being a Mrs tagged me in a fun little tag. Here are the rules:

-You must post the rules
-Post 11 fun facts about yourself
-Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
-Tag 11 people and link them in your post
-Let them know you have tagged them


Here are 11 fun facts about me:

1. My food CANNOT touch. It grosses me out when my corn touches my chicken.
2. I have never mowed a lawn.
3. I am an extremely picky eater.
4. I love to travel.
5. I am highly compliant. I am that girl that puts on her seat belt to drive .2 miles in a parking lot.
6. I am not a risk taker.
7. I enjoy walking.
8. I am terrified of being in a car accident.
9. The ocean is my happy place.
10. I could eat sushi everyday.
11. I want to love God with my life.

And here are the 11 questions answered:

1. If you could tell your forty year old future self something, what would it be? Don't be so hard on yourself! Stop looking ahead and enjoy where you are at right now. In this moment.
2. What is your favorite restaurant (local or franchise)? Olive Garden.
3. What are your favorite colors to decorate with? Black and maroon.
4. If you could tell the world one thing, what would it be? Be kind.
5. What is your profession? Administrator.
6. If you could drop everything and go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? South Africa. I really want to see where Garth grew up and it just looks so beautiful.
7. What is your favorite guilty pleasure TV show? Real Housewives of New Jersey.
8. What are three positive things about yourself? I'm optomistic, easy going, and organized.
9. What is your favorite book and why? The Bible because it is the instruction manual to living your best life.
10. If you could have dinner with any person from history (dead or alive), who would it be? Pricilla (of Pricilla and Aquila in the New Testament). She was a theologian, a wife, and in business with her husband.
11. If you could be a character from a book, which character would you be and from what book? Elizabeth Gilbert in Eat Pray Love. I wish I was that adventerous. I also wish I could write like her.

I tag YOU!:)

4 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my... i'm the same way with food touching!!! I gag at the smallest foods touching :)

AfGolden said...

I hate touching food! LOL! Why is that do you think?? I've always thought it was weird but I can't help it. :)

Crissy Rae said...

I also loathe food touching each other. It's just not supposed to do that!

Charbelle said...

I've never mowed a lawn either.