Saturday, December 17, 2011

Textbook Rental!

I remember my college days fondly. I loved living on my own for the very first time, meeting new friends, learning lots, becoming the person I am today... What I do NOT like remembering is how much I spent on textbooks. Those same text books that are sitting in the closet at my parents' house that I have not touched since I took the final.

That is why I wish I had a site like Campus Book Rentals when I was in college! You can easily search for your textbook rental, rent them, receive the textbooks (with free shipping offered!), and then return your textbooks (and you are provided with the return envelope and shipping is FREE!). Easy, right?

Campus Book Rentals makes it SO easy and affordable! Are you wondering how long you can rent the text books? You have the rental books the whole semester (130 days) and you are given a grace period of 15 days in case an exam is not given during the normal final exam time. You can even rent during summer semesters for 55 day rentals with 15 to 30 day rental extensions. If you need to re-rent a book you can for 30% less than the original rental price. How easy and awesome is that?!

So what are you waiting for? Why pay a lot more for books that will sit on your shelf collecting dust long after the class is over? Search for your books, place your order (allow for 24-48 hours for processing), and your book will arrive within 5 to 8 business days.

No comments: