Friday, November 18, 2011

Fit Friday!

I lost two pounds this week, yayayaya! I'm still tracking calories and exercise on my phone. I wake up at 5:30 every morning and work out on the elliptical or do a video. I'm currently doing Cardio Max.

I stocked our house with healthy foods from Trader Joe's. I'm obsessed with Sandwich Thin turkey sandwiches with TJ hummus and spinach. That is my lunch every day and it is delicious. My snacks have included string cheese, TLC crackers with Laughing Cow cheese, and almonds. For dinner we have had grilled chicken, edamame, fajitas, etc. I've kept it simple this week, but
I plan to do some major cooking this weekend. I have a crockpot chili I'm excited to make and I need to try out a crockpot mac and cheese recipe to make sure it's good before I bring it to Thanksgiving.

How are you all doing? Do you find it harder to stay on track during the holidays? I am an extremely picky eater so I don't get excited about the holiday treats. And with the time off from work I do longer work outs so I find it beneficial to my diet, ha!

5 comments:

Café Moka said...

You go girl!!! 2 more pounds! Great!

I definitely find harder to eat healthy during the holidays because I love desserts a lot!

Katiellirb said...

2 pounds is great! Congrats! You're doing fantastic with the weight loss! Keep up this awesome progress :)

Lauren said...

yay for 2 more pounds! I think it's the simple meals that are easiest to watch nutrition & calories with! way to go!

LWLH said...

I'm not sure I can sustain from a pumpkin roll....mmmm

Maria said...

Great job on the weight loss- and discipline to work out at 5:30 every morning. How?!
Also, the turkey sandwich with hummus and spinach sounds dee-lish. Must try soon!