Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Monday.

I hope all your dads were spoiled yesterday. I have the best dad in the world and I'm so thankful for him! We took him out for lunch and enjoyed quality time with him. Did you all have a good Father's Day?

Lets see how we did last week:
Monday: Trader Joe Spinach Pie. Always delicious!
Tuesday: Chicken fajitas. Yummo! Onions, chicken, and peppers are the perfect combo.
Wednesday: Hot dogs with sweet potato fries. This just didn't happen. We had small group and were rushed so Jimmy Johns sandwiches was dinner.
Thursday: Grilled Heirloom Tomato and Goat Cheese Pizza. So good! I don't even miss take-out pizza because this is THAT good.
Friday: Slow-Cooker Beef Pot Roast. This didn't happen. We had Trader Joe Spinach appetizers instead.

This week I'm going to keep it simple because we have a busy week ahead. I am also going to keep it South Beach Diet syle because Myrtle Beach is coming fast!
Monday: Grilled chicken kabobs.
Tuesday: Steak with brussel sprouts.
Wednesday: Tuna melts.
Thursday: Chicken stir-fry.
Friday: Vegetable pizza.

What's on your menu this week?

6 comments:

Lauren said...

So jealous...Jimmy John's is the one thing I've been wanting since being pregnant and I CAN'T HAVE IT! I told Hubby that may have to be one of my first post-delivery meals!

Lil' Woman said...

Sounds like a yummy menu this week :)

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

You are so good at meal planning!! I've been trying it out for a few weeks and we have saved so much money at the grocery store! it's crazy.

Jen Caputo said...

The grilled pizza sounds awesome, i can't wait till my tomatoes are in season to try it!

Melissa said...

You are making me crave some home made pizza! Your menu sounds delicious!

christi @ burlap and basil said...

yummy! isn't that trader joe's spinach thing good?? have you tried their frozen mac n cheese? so not healthy but so delicious!