Friday, April 1, 2011

Fit Friday!

I am down two pounds this week, woohoo! I am really happy with that because I worked out everyday this week, kept count of my calories, and ate less processed food. I also tried out a new, challenging workout that I love. If you're in a rut I definitely recommend Jillian Michael's Six Weeks to a Six Pack. I'm still sore from the video, not just the abs but my legs, arms, and booty.

I think the biggest key to my weight loss this week was Garth being on board. He ran and lifted weights everyday after work. He lost two pounds this week too! He watched his calories as well so there was no evening snack temptations and he prepared some delicious, nutritious meals. Two of the best this week were:
Steak, potatoes, and brussel sproutsBaked salmon, potatoes, and salad with Trader Joe's Fat Free Cilantro Dressing. How did you guys do this week?

10 comments:

jules said...

I've never tried Jillian's workouts. I've heard they are all pretty intense. Maybe I will have to give her a try.

Lauren said...

Way to go girl!!!!!!!!! :)

Shannon said...

Great job chica!!!

Kenya said...

That looks so yummy!!!!!

Lauren said...

Congrats! Those meals look delicious!

Anne @ Sincerely, Britches said...

Great job you two!

Love those plates! :)

Jen Caputo said...

Yay, good for you both!!!
I lost everything I gained last week (2 lbs!) plus an extra half a pound so I'm satisfied.
Maybe next week I can start to add exercising to my routine.

Lindsey said...

Looks yummy!! I so wish we had a trader joe's here!!

Have a great weekend!!

Cindy @The Flipping Couple said...

Oh yum! Those look like great meals. I've been wanting to try the 30 Day Shred, but a six pack sounds pretty great too. : )

Nicole said...

mmmmmm. i love brussel sprouts.