Monday, January 25, 2010

Garth's 28th.

Today Garth turns the BIG 2 - 8! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! I love you sooo much and here are 28 reasons why.
1. Your love for the Lord.
2. The way you look at my like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world.
3. Your compassion for others.
4. The way I fit into your arms perfectly.
5. You support me no matter what.
6. You are one of the most generous people I know.
7. The passion you have to be like Christ and for others to know Him.
8. The way you are pursuing your dream of being a web designer.
9. The way you make me laugh ALL THE TIME.
10. Your love for movies and good food.
11. Your willingness and joy in cooking.
12. The way you take care of me when I'm sick.
13. The way you drive.
14. Your passion for playing the guitar.
15. Your love for travel.
16. Your accent.
17. The way you sing.
18. Your ability to quote When Harry Met Sally in its entirety.
19. You love the ocean as much as I do.
20. The way you listen to my American Idol and Biggest Loser recaps like you actually care about what will happen.
21. That you bring home Rasinettes just because you know how much I love them.
22. You love sushi as much as I do.
23. You are kind.
24. The way you pray.
25. Your curly hair.
26. You eat all the recipes I make.
27. The way you hold my hand.
28. For loving unconditionally.
I am so proud of the man you have become and I'm honored to be your wife. Love you to the moon and back!

44 comments:

Ginger said...

aww what a sweet post Happy Birthday to your hubby :)

Tara Gibson said...

This is an absolute precious post! Happy Birthday Garth! Hope you two have a wonderful day!

Mrs. McB said...

How nice! I made Mr. McB a scrapbook of reasons I loved him two birthdays ago. You should consider that! :)

Brandi said...

Aww that is too sweet! Happy Birthday Garth!

Jen Caputo said...

Happy Birthday Garth!!!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday to Garth! Such a sweet post!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Awe, love the post! :)

Happy birthday to your husband!

Kristin said...

So sweet! happy Birthday Garth!

Shanny said...

This was so so sweet :)
Happy Birthday to Garth!

Sarah Wyland said...

What a sweet post!!! Happy birthday to Garth!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Happy Birthday Garth!!

My hubby will be 28 this year too!!

The Shabby Princess said...

So sweet!

Happy Birthday!

Jessica Hilton said...

What a great post for your hubby! Hope you two have an awesome day!!!

Lauren said...

Love this! Happy Birthday Garth!

Unknown said...

What a cute way to say Happy Birthday! Happy b-day Garth!!

Lauren said...

Awww, that is the sweetest thing!!!! :)

Mrs Anne said...

happiest birthday to a very sweet man who makes our dear friend so happy! :)

Brittany Ann said...

Happy Birthday Garth!

Alissa said...

Aww happy birthday hubs! He sounds like a keeper. Enjoy your day with him.

Melissa said...

Happy birthday Garth!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Absolutely precious!! Happy Birthday Garth!

Lindsay said...

ahhh so sweet!!!!

The Pink Chick said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday to Garth!!

~M~ said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday Garth!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Garth! You have a sweet wife!

Kassie said...

What a gorgeous list. :)

Meagan said...

You guys are the cutest. I love this post.

Jon and Steph said...

You are so sweet!!

Happy Birthday to Garth!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Happy Birthday to Garth!!

morewineplease said...

that is precious! Happy Birthday to Garth!

Elizabeth said...

How sweet! I love all the 28 things!! So neat!!!! Happy Birthday!!

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

So adorable! I love this! Happy birthday to your hubby!

Rebecca Jo said...

What an adorable list! I'm just impressed a man has actually watched "When Harry met Sally", much less remembers lines from it! :)

AmyT said...

HAPPY Birthday to Garth!!!!!! Love this post!!!!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

This is so sweet! He's lucky to have you!

xo
Blair

In This Wonderful Life said...

SO sweet!!! I hope he had a happy birthday!!

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

This is so sweet:) Happy Birthday Garth!

TexanCouture said...

Happy Birthday Garth!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Garth! May the Lord bless you and give you the desires of you heart!!!

Lucky in Love said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! You two are so sweet :)

meredith said...

ahh, this post was so precious!! garth seems like a great, great man! i know i'm late, but happy belated to your hubby!

Annie said...

what a cute post!!
i hope your hubby had a wonderful birthday! :)

prashant said...

Hope you two have a wonderful day!

Work from home India

LWLH said...

Happy Birthday Garth!!! :)