Sunday, January 25, 2009

27 Reasons

Today Garth turns 27 years old so I thought I would give you 27 reasons why I love him so stinkin' much:
1. The way he looks at me.
2. His smile.
3. He makes me laugh really hard.
4. The way he holds my hands.
5. He will watch "Dancing with the Stars" with me.
6. He makes me coffee every morning.
7. He brings me flowers for no reason.
8. He wrote me a song.
9. He loves His Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
10. The way he plays guitar for me.
11. His laugh.
12.The way he hugs me and makes me feel safe.
13. He is a family man.
14. The way he talks to God like a friend.
15. His love for movies.
16. His accent.
17. His obsession with games.
18. The way he plays with our niece.
19. He will go to Broadway shows for me.
20. His curly hair.
21. He takes care of me when I'm sick.
22. He can eat sushi and thai every week and not get sick of it.
23. He is generous.
24. His ambition.
25. He puts up with my craziness.
26. He likes cooking.
27. He takes me to church every Sunday.

22 comments:

d.a.r. said...

So cute!! Happy Birthday Garth!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, Happy Birthday Garth!

tootie said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww !What a sweetie! Happy B-day Garth!

Pleasant Living said...

happy birthday to your husband! he's a keeper for sure!

Sweetbabs said...

So sweet~~!!

Unknown said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Garth!

Elyse said...

Adorable reasons! Happy Birthday Garth :)
~Elyse~

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

ahh your hubby is the same age as my hubby! except mine will turn 28 in june, so i may have to steal this idea. lol. I love your blog. its so cute.

Jules said...

Aw, that is so sweet! Happy Birthday to Garth!

Minnesota Girl said...

So sweet =) Happy Birthday, Garth!

Kaitlyn said...

How sweet-- Happy Birthday Garth!

Jon and Steph said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! What a sweet list! He makes you coffee every morning..... that's true love ;)

Mrs. Southern said...

How sweet! Hope your hubby had a great day! I love your new header by the way.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Garth!

Tabbie:) said...

Aaawww so much love!!

You are such a sweet wife!! Garth is a lucky man!

Happy Birthday to him!!

Mommy In Pink said...

You see, this is why I love your blog..so honest and real! Great post and happy birthday Garth!

Ellen Mint said...

Happy Birthday, Garth.

katie said...

how sweet! Happy Birthday Garth!

Bekah said...

aw happy birthday Garth!

School Day Love said...

very cute! Hope Garth had a great birthday!

Elizabeth said...

So sweet ... Happy Birthday Garth!