Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mystery Dinner Revealed

It's no surprise Garth made me dinner. BUT the surprise was that he kept dinner a mystery. He called me on his way home from work to tell me he found a recipe that looked amazing and he wanted to surprise me with it. I was working late so he told me dinner would be ready when I got home. Love that! He gave me two clues about the mysterious dinner: chutney and curry powder were involved. I was clueless. I came home to delish smells and my handsome hubby: He made AH-MAZING mango chicken and homemade fries! Yummy!




20 comments:

Kristin said...

Yum! That was so nice of him! I wish I had someone to cook wonderful meals for me! :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! That was really sweet of him to cook a surprise dinner for you!

Sassy Engineer said...

I miss the days of my hubby cooking for me - those fries look delish!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Awesome! Go Garth! Those potatoes look so good too!

Megan said...

What a sweet husband!! That looks super yummy too! We are a lot alike, I think I could eat sushi every day too! Loveee your blog!!

Weeksie50 said...

Girl, you are totally spoilt..lol.

Whitney said...

What a man! YUM! That looks faaaaantastic.

Bekah said...

wow! my stomach is growling now!

Unknown said...

How sweet of him!! It looks delicious...suppose I could get his recipe?! :)

Tara Gibson said...

yum! what a sweet hubby! those fries made me hungry!

New Girl on Post said...

What a keeper! That meal looks wonderful.

Liz Harrell said...

Wahoo for men who cook! Isnt it great?! Good for you Garth!

Robyn said...

This looks delish! How sweet of him!

Btw: Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Abbi said...

ok....that looks sooo good!! i'm jealous!

Lindsay said...

so sweet....& sounds yummy!!

Sarah Ring said...

Post the recipe! Or email it to me! This looks delish!!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

yummy, sounds delish!

CAC said...

that looks delicious!!

morewineplease said...

OH that does look amazing!! He is a keeper!

Rachel said...

uhhhhh where is the recipe or are we supposed to sit here with our toungue hanging out!!!!