Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Life Lately


Someone got a new sweater last week! I wish I had taken a video when I put it on him. He was so excited!


I bought new slippers. My feet were so cold when I took Manny out so I needed something to help keep them warm. G saw them and said "They are so you." Ha!


It's the little things that make me so happy. Like G clearing out the linen closet and giving me an entire shelf for all my candles. 


Last week I was at a supplier visit in Kalamazoo.


For lunch we took our supplier to Burdick's. My coworkers have been talking about how amazing the burgers are and they did not disappoint. Seriously, so delicious! G ate my leftovers and was very impressed at how good it tasted.


Manny loves the fireplace, ha!


Friday night G and I went out for a friends' going away party. It was so fun to see old friends.


Winter sunsets have my heart.


Our town's Christmas Festival was this weekend. I've said it before and I'll say it again. My town is a Hallmark Christmas movie.


They had ice sculpting. A Santa run. Crafts for the kids. Light parade. Fireworks. So much fun!


It was a chilly weekend, but so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the good works guys I've you guys to blogroll.