Thursday, November 1, 2018

Life Update


Yay for a happy hour dinner date with my mom last week. We ate coconut shrimp, fried Brussels sprouts, bread and butter and sangria. Good times. We grabbed Starbucks and it was the perfect little date together.


I picked up a cake my mom made for a bridal shower I was co-hosting the following day. Isn't it cute? My sweet co-workers kept saying how delicious it was.


I tried Ethiopian food for the first time last week. A super sweet supplier brought it in for me because he thought I would like it. It was so good! I'm definitely a fan!


Last Friday we had a costume contest at work and a few of us girls dressed up as Oreos and milk. The carton of milk had our bosses faces on it for the MISSING section with "last scene golfing" under their pictures. HA! It was so fun!


I tried this new beer and it was a little heavy for me, but tasty. I can't resist anything that says cinnamon.


The sky looked like cotton candy yesterday. So pretty!

So that's life lately. Pretty low key. G was on call last week so we didn't plan too much and then a stomach bug hit us over the weekend so we have been hunkered down binging Ozark. We just finished and need a new show. Reccs please!

No comments: