Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Life Lately: Week 17

Here is what the past week looked like.



Afternoon snack.



Aldi grocery delivery.



Just give me Jesus.



Weekly Zoom call with the fam.



Chicken and hummus bowl with cauliflower rice.



Dinner with a view.



Meal planning.




Still into spinach quiche.



A sweet housewarming gift from a friend.



On a cereal kick.



My shadow.



Chicken Pesto Pasta.



Spoiled.



Sunset walk.



The sky was breathtaking.




Is spring in quarantine too? 



Tried Kombucha for the first time.

I'm a fan!



Tired from chasing squirrels away from the bird feeder.



Thai takeout.



New coffee mugs are making me happy.



Can you see the birds in the trees?



They are cormorants, G's new fave bird.



It seems I have a color preference, ha!



It's hard to see, but there were about 20 loons swimming up and down our lake.

SO. COOL.



Flowers in our front yard.



Sheltering in place until May 15 now.


Look up!



My new rug delivered and I could not love it more.



Literally ten minutes after our Governor said boating was allowed again I saw this, ha!



G told me not to come downstairs until he was done assembling the new furniture.

He told me he assembled the stools wrong and had to re-assemble and that what was taking so long.

And I believed him.

So I was VERY surprised when I came out and saw the lights.



And a few days later my rug came and this little area is becoming my favorite room to hang out in.



The view from the couch is not too shabby.



I ordered this sign on Etsy for the screened porch too.



Oh hey.



G and I recently discovered this local Greek restaurant and we are obsessed with getting delivery from them.



It feels like I'm up north.



I never met a sunset I didn't like.



This wine pairs well with goldfish crackers.



First bonfire of the year.



Cheese pizza on a Friday night.



This guy.


Coffee with a side of bird watching.



This big boy was in our tree.

Vulture? Hawk? Eagle?



Good grilling weather.



Walking around the entire lake including the cul de sacs is 3 miles.



Another fun care package from our old neighbors.

So, so sweet!



He will be sound asleep and then I point the camera at him and he is awake and looking at me.



Cardinals!



Game night with our old neighbors looked a little different, but was just as much fun.



We still laughed just as hard as we always do.



Sunday hike around the lake.



There is a dog in there.



Brunch and church.



Ticket to Ride per usual.



It only took three days before we let Manny on the new furniture.



Family Zoom call.



"Take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lime and a shot of tequila."



Another great sunset at the lake.

Somebody pinch me.



It's starting to really feel like home.



I love that American Idol is still happening right now.



I could not love this more.



This made me laugh.



It depends on the day, ha!



Bahaha!




I am a fan of Some Good News

Episode 2 is my fave!

For more life lately:

Week 17 of 2019

No comments: