Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Life Lately: Week 27

This is what the past week looked like.



Long live summer.



Happy July!



Zucchini noodles are the bomb dot com.



Summer nights.



G and I tried Blue Apron and our first meal was Gochujang Beef Lettuce Cups. 

The verdict? They were amazing! It was so fun to try something new and get out of a cooking rut. 

We will definitely make this recipe again.



Storms rolling in.



Dog days of summer.



Chicken stir fry with cauliflower rice.



I try to find the beauty in every day.



Blue Apron Oregano Chicken and Olive Tapenade. 

We will definitely make this again.



Sweet summertime.



"In the secret
In the quiet place
In the stillness you are there.
In the secret, in the quiet hour
I wait, only for you
Because I want to know you more." Mercy Me


Manny and I have been walking in the morning before the heat of the day.



The earth is filled with His glory.



This guy.



I heart summertime. 



Crazy cloud day.



Another storm rolling in.



It's the end of the world as we know it.



Watching the storm.



STRANGER THINGS IS BACK!



Turkey sandwiches taste better on a hot day.



Laying as close to my chair as he can, ha!


It has been the rainiest summer.


Sometimes I buy myself flowers.


Blue Apron Soy Glazed Pork Chops and Crispy Shallot.

Another recipe we will add to our weekly rotation.


G installed a fan in our bedroom and it is life changing.


Would you believe it if I told you these blueberry pancakes were made from eggs and a banana and they were delicious?


Another weekend, another beach day.


Manny can't handle the heat.


This was the first book by Monroe I've read and I liked it. 

It was a light and fun summer read.


Sunset is my favorite color.


Mom, stop taking pictures of me.


New fave summer snack: Nonfat Greek yogurt with frozen strawberries and peaches.

No comments: