Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Life Lately: Week 25

This is what the past week looked like.



I could eat sushi every single day.



I'm obsessed with Bath and Body Works summer scents, especially Boardwalk Vanilla Cone. 



I've been hitting over 10,000 steps a day and working out every morning and what did I get? Plantar Fasciitis

Ouch. 




New obsession: Lettuce, olive oil, chickpeas, carrots, cucumber and feta cheese.



I got it made in the shade.


I heart grilling season.


I cleaned out the fridge. 


While I was at it I cleaned and reorganized the pantry too.


Good cloud day.


New favorite protein powder.


Find the beauty in everyday.


Walk in the park.


My coworker makes the best egg rolls.


Guess who turned 6?! THIS GUY.


We celebrated with ice cream.


He was a big fan.


New toy!


Cheers to seeing good friends!


Kicked off the first day of summer with a bon fire at our neighbors' house.


We have had so much rain that our river is overflowing like crazy.


Go with the flow.



Tired pup.


Not water.

It actually this recipe which may be my new summer cocktail of choice.


If I could turn back time...


Bloom where you are planted.


It's a nice day for a white wedding.


Life is sweet.


My forever wedding date.


This book. 

Whew. 

It was intense and kinda hard to read at times, but I'm glad I powered through because it was so well written and I just loved the ending so much.


Silly pupper while we watched Captain Marvel (which was actually a lot better than I expected).

2 comments:

Anne said...

That simple salad looks so delicious.

Anonymous said...

That simple salad looks so delicious!