Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Life Lately: Week 15

This is what the past week looked like.



Good cloud day.



70 degree day!



I started this book last week and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.



Deck sitting weather, yaaas!



Grilled chicken and asparagus is what's for dinner.



Breakfast burrito deliciousness. 



Burrito bowl obsession.



Winter came back.



Driving through MSU's campus.



Fling before the ring!



Celebrating this sweet bride to be.



East Lansing shenanigans. 



Cheers!



Dinner, drinks, and dancing with my besties.



Drinks at The Riv, my favorite bar in college. Ah memories!



Live music!



Bridal shower set up.



Drinks station.



Drink me!



Alice in Wonderland themed.



My talented friend made all the signage. 



My mom made the sugar cookies.



Eat me!




Pretty flower centerpieces.



Kate and the cake!



It's not a party without a fun cocktail, right?



For lunch we had sandwiches, cheese and crackers, salad, fruit and mini quiches.



The maids with the beautiful bride.



We played a few games we found on Pinterest. 



Isn't she lovely?



Kate and her gifts.


Manny Moo rocking a bandana.



The evolution...



Of A...


Sunset.


Ice storm, yuck!


Rest is holy.


More snow. 

Come back, spring!

No comments: