Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Life Lately: Week 2

Here is what my past week looked like.



The winter sky on my walks with Manny this week have been unbelievable.



G made an oldie but a goodie this week. Cooking Light Beefy Corn Chili is so good and perfect on a chilly winter day. Highly recommend! 



Errands after work called for a little Starbucks treat.



I treated myself to fresh flowers because they just make me smile.



One of my sweet friends started this journal where you write your hopes and dreams and then mail it to the next girl on the list and you keep rotating and writing it all year long. So fun!



It's a rough life, but someone has to live it.



I went to G's work Christmas party and we had so much fun.



It was a blast catching up with my old co-workers/freinds, eating good food and dancing the night away.



Friday we had my work Christmas party with my team in Old Town. 



We went to Meat for lunch (which was just on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives last year!).



I had the nachos and they were delicious.



We went to The Grid after lunch to play arcade games. It was fun playing old school Nintendo and I'm now obsessed with Wreck It Ralph.



I wish I could remember the beers, but the bar tender mixed two beers together and my drink tasted like a gin and tonic. Pure magic!



The bathroom in The Grid brought me back to my teen years. Teen Beat!!!! Yoshi!!



I was sick all weekend and Manny was worried about me, ha!



My roses are blooming.



I'm really into hot bubble baths right now and took one almost every day last week. Perfection.

No comments: