Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Christmas Wish List

It's the most wonderful time of the year!! I thought it would be fun to share what I'm wishing for this year.

(via)

My sweet co-worker raved about how comfortable the Old Navy 24/7 Rockstar jeans are. I'm all about a comfortable jean so I would love a few pairs in rinse.

(via)

I'm in the market for a cute boot. I'm loving these from JC Penny and think they would be so cute!

(via)

This blouse is just so pretty and it looks comfy and flattering.

(via)

How cozy does this look?! NEED. I love it in heather gray.

(via)

Tunics are my new favorite thing ever. I love this one in Malaga.

(via)
 
This tunic seems comfy and flattering.

(via)

I have one pair of these and it's just not enough. These are the best leggings. They are soft, comfy, flattering and not see through.

(via)

Rumor has it this Amazon version is better than the Nordstrom version. As someone who is always cold I need this!

(via)

Nothing makes me happier than a pretty, brand new planner. This one fits the bill to start planning for the next year.

What are you wishing for this Christmas?

No comments: